This privacy statement sets out how www.miyooou.com will store and use information relating to you. This applies to the entire website。We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
miyooou.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality. When you place orders or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server, SSL and in accordance with the PCI DSS security standard. They encrypt all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the Personal Data Protection Act, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent, unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive or other information to you. If you have any further questions about our credit card security policies, please us at [email protected]
We collect the following information:
- When you register an account with us, we will collect the following information: name, phone number, email address, delivery and billing address, transaction details, credit card information, location of purchases, and online activity on our webstore.
- The more information you provide us about you and your family will assist us to provide more suited information and promotional offers on our products, that caters to your needs.
We require information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To analyse your usage in our webstore > mothercare.com.sg.
- We may use your information to improve our products and services.
- Our representatives may need your information to follow up on your purchases from our website, either by email, phone or mail, as part of our customer care procedures.
- To send communication and promotional emails about new products, special offers, events, and services for mothercare.com.sg. We will curate this information to what we think you may find interesting and relevant to you, unless you have requested us not to do so in your communication preferences settings.
- From time to time, we may also contact you for market research purposes through different communication channels.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties, subsidiaries, or related organisations. We will share your personal information to our successor in business unless you have requested not to, or we are required by law not to.
As a default setting, you are giving us consent to use your personal information for direct marketing/communication purposes when you register as a member with our organisation. If you wish to change this, you may do so by emailing to us at [email protected]
Our website may contain links that enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, we will not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide when visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look out for the relevant privacy statement applicable to the websites you visit.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by the websites that you visit. They make your online interactions faster and easier.
Types of cookies
On this website we use two types of cookies:
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are stored during your browsing session. They are automatically deleted from your computer or device when you close your browser.
Some of the things we use session cookies for include:
- allowing you to move from page to page on our website
- remembering what you have in your shopping basket
- allowing us to take payment for and complete your order
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies which are not deleted from your computer or device after you have visited our website. These cookies help us to remember you and your preferences when you come back to this website.
Some of the things we use persistent cookies for include:
- remembering your journey around our website
- remembering your preferences when you come back to our website
- allowing you to interface with social media sites
The table below contains details of the cookies we use and why. The data we collect and record via cookies are completely anonymous. The data will never contain any of your personal details.
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through your browser settings. You can check how to manage cookies by clicking on the link below which relates to your browser:
If your web browser is not detailed above or you are using a mobile device, please consult your user manual or online help guide for details on how to control cookies. To find out more about cookies and how to manage them, you may wish to visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please remember that all of the links above are third party websites. We do not endorse them and are not responsible for their contents.
If you disable cookies it may affect the service you receive from our website and other websites. For example, you may not be able to:
- view images
- add items to your basket or buy them
- see other customers’ reviews or write reviews
Please remember that if you wish to disable cookies you will need to do this each time you visit our website.
Our Cookies Policy does not cover any third-party websites that are linked to Mothercare. If you click through to these websites, they may set cookies on your computer. To understand which cookies are used by these companies and how they use your data, please read their privacy and cookies policies. We accept no responsibility or liability for these third-party websites.