- Balance Games: The side with large number of circle will tilts, and when the number of circles on both sides is equal, it will maintain balance. This will help children understand the less and great relationship of numbers, and exercise your child’s understanding of balance. Children will learn number relationship through play.
- Circle Matching Game: Put the same quantity of circle in the wooden pole according to the corresponding number , corresponding the quantity of the circle with the number on the balance wood, strengthens the cognition of numbers.
- Count Games: This is an enlightenment toyof number addition and subtraction, it comes with 11 double-sided cards, the front is used to recognize numbers, guide your kids to count the quantity of rabbits and then recognize the numbers. The back is used to calculation.
- Color recognition: Bright colored circles improve children’s perception and aesthetic ability of colors
- Smooth Surface: 360 degree roundnesswithout burrs, smooth edge design, kids will not get hurt when playing.